Govt tells BSNL to look at options, including closure

BSNL should be converted as private and government collaboration. Then only BSNL employees will doing the job.

You think Mittal and Birla are the stupidest person so they will just sit and watch Ambani running away with their business :lol:
They could only sit and watch with Telecom. Need to see what they will have up their sleeves with broadband. BTW, I didn't know that Vodafone-Idea broadband is used by many!!

They could only sit and watch with Telecom. Need to see what they will have up their sleeves with broadband. BTW, I didn't know that Vodafone-Idea broadband is used by many!!

You broadband ?

You think Mittal and Birla are the stupidest person so they will just sit and watch Ambani running away with their business :lol:
Mittal is just watching as the new tariff is driving his DTH users to Tata Sky. Soon these users will switch to Giga TV. It's strange that TRAI chairman got two year extension. At least in my region Ambani is the one benefited from both demonization and new tariff.

Mittal is just watching as the new tariff is driving his DTH users to Tata Sky. Soon these users will switch to Giga TV. It's strange that TRAI chairman got two year extension. At least in my region Ambani is the one benefited from both demonization and new tariff.

1st you say, people are moving to TS but in last line you say ambani is getting benefited. But TS is owned by Tata and not by ambani. And regarding Giga TV it's only elite living in high rise buildings. So chunoputi should not dream about it

1st you say, people are moving to TS but in last line you say ambani is getting benefited. But TS is owned by Tata and not by ambani. And regarding Giga TV it's only elite living in high rise buildings. So chunoputi should not dream about it
At first what is chunoputi? Second Tata Sky charged users way too much and invested in better infrastructure. Hence they have superior channel list of all users. Second why is the new tariff not applicable to apps like Jio TV and Airtel TV? How can DTH and cable operators compete with free complimentary services?

At first what is chunoputi? Second Tata Sky charged users way too much and invested in better infrastructure. Hence they have superior channel list of all users. Second why is the new tariff not applicable to apps like Jio TV and Airtel TV? How can DTH and cable operators compete with free complimentary services?

Oh sorry, Puti is a type of small fish we eat, it's a bengali phrase to refer small income people.

New tariff order regarding JioTV/AirtelTV/Voda play is coming. Draft order is already formed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock