Google to invest up to $1 billion in a partnership with Airtel

Yes but we will get far better speeds if monthly mobile bill goes to 500 for 4G from now on. And that too on a bulk data. Not a daily data. Daily data needs to go.
As the data tariff rises the speeds will increase due to lower usage and yes ideally it should go on to bulk data instead of daily data quota. Across the world that is the trend, all major carriers across the globe give bulk data plans only, the daily data quota is an India specific invention.

In China 4G/5G 20GB data is available at 49Yuan that is equal to 600 rupees. And 50GB 4G/5G data for 1200 rupees(99Yuan). So we are getting much cheaper data hence speeds are lower. China is getting much better speeds. Jio hardly works even after spectrum addition. At peak times, in city area, it doesn't work at all. Speeds are abysmal. This needs to stop after seven odd years. Ambani saying we haven't utilised our 20% of capacity is another sh#t thing he has ever said. 5G by September 2021. And much much more. Let's see when we get blanket 5G by Jio in India.

In China 4G/5G 20GB data is available at 49Yuan that is equal to 600 rupees. And 50GB 4G/5G data for 1200 rupees(99Yuan). So we are getting much cheaper data hence speeds are lower. China is getting much better speeds. Jio hardly works even after spectrum addition. At peak times, in city area, it doesn't work at all. Speeds are abysmal. This needs to stop after seven odd years. Ambani saying we haven't utilised our 20% of capacity is another sh#t thing he has ever said. 5G by September 2021. And much much more. Let's see when we get blanket 5G by Jio in India.
JIO 4G is choked. I ported to jio optimistically but their speed is pathetic. The only plus point was their coverage

JIO 4G is choked. I ported to jio optimistically but their speed is pathetic. The only plus point was their coverage
Which phone do you use? Use A52s or S20 FE 5G and lock the bands 3 and 5, you will get consistent 50Mbps speeds. Or Switch to Vi if it's good in your areas. Airtel is equal to ARPU. So doesn't matter. Your issues won't get resolved. Especially A52s. It has excellent signal reception. M52 after November update started getting 3CA.

Which phone do you use? Use A52s or S20 FE 5G and lock the bands 3 and 5, you will get consistent 50Mbps speeds. Or Switch to Vi if it's good in your areas. Airtel is equal to ARPU. So doesn't matter. Your issues won't get resolved. Especially A52s. It has excellent signal reception. M52 after November update started getting 3CA.
Asus Zenfone max pro M1.

One of my friend has poco m2 pro supports b40 2CC.but the speed is not ground breaking as I have expected. Also JIO have capped their max speed to 104mb/s down

Last edited:
I am still living on my parents money so I can't complain. But for sure will buy a flagship stock Android next time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock