Discussion Google Pixel 4a - News & Updates

I'm still not satisfied with this pricing. Rs 32k for a 730G is overblown. They should've offered the 765G at that price...
Camera and softwares makes up for it actually. As a package, it is really good pricing

In Amazon sale, OnePlus Nord price will go down. That would be a killer pricing for the Nord, 4a is just not worth it at that price..
If camera is not a concern, then yes, Nord is a better option. Even Moto fusion+ has very good value at 15999. Go with pixel only for Camera and nothing else. I have seen the photos on pixels and its in a different league.

For example, I wont opt for a pixel as i dont have the need of a very good camera or software updates. But for someone who does care about those things, it is the best option out there, even cheaper than Iphone SE 2020

Last edited:
Is Google photos "Actually unlimited" for Pixel phones?
Nope. Not in original quality anymore, even for the 3a. Same for the 4a. Only the high quality uploads are unlimited, just like the regular Google photos limitation.

Nope. Not in original quality anymore, even for the 3a. Same for the 4a. Only the high quality uploads are unlimited, just like the regular Google photos limitation.
Bro, can you please elaborate a little?
Can I store 1TB (random figure) photo & videos in Google photos?
What's the max resolutions?

should be around 28500 depending upon the upper limit of SBI offer on Flipkart. Thats still an excellent deal.
It's very much possible that Pixel 4A is excluded from card discount (SBI). But given that Axis Flipkart card 5% cashback, it comes to effectively ₹28500.

Bro, can you please elaborate a little?
Can I store 1TB (random figure) photo & videos in Google photos?
What's the max resolutions?
You can upload as many/much as you want, the photo quality will be maxed out at 16MP and video at 1080p.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock