Google Pay India - News & Updates

Where it is written the we have to transfer minimum 50 rupees.

As i'm previously said if you want to try your luck with scretch coupen and Sunday Lucky Draw Coupen please make min ₹50 transaction

As me
Screenshot_2017_09_20_18_33_39_622_com_google_android_apps_nbu_paisa_user.png

Last edited:
How many times we get rewards for sending money to other users ????

Last edited:
How many times we get rewards for sending money to other users ????

Tez Referrals Offer

• You may invite anyone to join Tez and if your invitee registers on Tez through your unique Tez invitation link (see offer details for your unique link), and successfully completes a payment using the Tez app, you are eligible for the Tez Referrals Offer.
  • You and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Fiifty One (INR 51) each, in yours and the Invitee’s designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Tez accounts to receive payment from Google.
  • You can only take advantage of this offer once per registered invitee. Invitee can only take advantage of this offer for his first Tez transaction.
  • You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards.
  • You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Tez offers.

In the offers, it is mentioned that
2. To get a scratch card on your first tez to tez transaction, the transaction value should be minimum Rs. 50
Exactly scratch card!! BTW we have to do 3 transaction that could be Rs 1*3

big catch bro.
Yes bro , first two times i dont get any reward in this acc. ,now in this week i got big ammount , another good part is money directly added to bank acc. Happy with TEZ

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock