Google Pay India - News & Updates

No, I'm not part of any beta testing group. Version on my google play store shows the same as you mentioned. But it got updated to version 118.1.8 from vivo app store automatically. Just cross checked the downloads!
So you got update through Vivo app store.
But it not got update through play store.
I am in latest version of Google pay but did not got new logo.

No, I'm not part of any beta testing group. Version on my google play store shows the same as you mentioned. But it got updated to version 118.1.8 from vivo app store automatically. Just cross checked the downloads!
Bruh, I'm talking about the official Play Store updates, and not any unofficial sources..

After releasing the new Google Pay app last month, Google has now updated the app with a dark theme. As you can see in the attached screenshots, the latest update for the app (v.119.1.4) brings a new dark theme that changes all the white UI elements in the app to dark gray, except for the Go India event banner at the top, which will be replaced by an appropriate dark theme banner when the event is over.

The new Google Pay app now has a dark theme

Google Pay in India (formerly Tez) quickly rose in popularity to become almost synonymous with the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) — the very platform it’s based on. Last September, the company announced plans to expand beyond UPI payments to support tokenized cards, but nothing materialized even months after that initial teaser. It looks like Google Pay India is finally adding credit and debit cards as a supported payment option, though it isn't live for everyone yet.

Google Pay India now supports SBI debit cards for tap and pay

RMN with Axis is Jio Number, which is not recharge. So facing difficulty to open my Gpay (New).

Any other option to register Gpay and Any SMS pack for Jio Number

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock