Google has a dedicated page listing all your Purchases tracked through Gmail

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,208
Google? Seriously? 🙄🙄

E0kaeJ8.jpg
Just remove all permission of Google account. And delete everything permanently.

---------------------------------------
An event from Gmail has been added to your Google Calendar
Hello
Google Calendar adds events from Gmail, like reservations for flights and restaurants, to your calendar automatically. The following event has just been added to your calendar from Gmail:
  • Flight to New Delhi (AI 462) on Mon 20 May 2019 at 2:45pm
If you prefer, you can turn this feature off in Google Calendar settings.
Learn more about events from Gmail on your calendar. From now on, you won't get any more emails when events are added.
Best regards,
The Calendar Team
------------------------------------------
To my surprise I received the above email yesterday when one of my friends mailed me, his AirPlane Ticket for some purpose.
and those Google people think it is me how is travelling and hence added a even to my google calendar.
So these people are reading into our private messages. Are they not supposed to me encrypted end to end ?
Earlier I thought they track the message(event) through their subject line but now I am sure they have a smart algorithm to read the contents of our messages.
Seriously ?? o_O
Is this legal ??
They have made habit of adding a new feature to google now and then and then grant a full permission to themselves to poke their nose everywhere.
These so called permissions are scattered(hidden) all over the place.
Here you can find help regarding permissions and other stuff relating to your Google account : See all your purchases, subscriptions & reservations - Computer - Google Account Help

Last edited:
Earlier I thought they track the message(event) through their subject line but now I am sure they have a smart algorithm to read the contents of our messages.
Seriously ?? o_O
Is this legal ??
They have made habit of adding a new feature to google now and then and then grant a full permission to themselves to poke their nose everywhere.
Now you know why China has banned Google.

---------------------------------------
An event from Gmail has been added to your Google Calendar
Hello
Google Calendar adds events from Gmail, like reservations for flights and restaurants, to your calendar automatically. The following event has just been added to your calendar from Gmail:
  • Flight to New Delhi (AI 462) on Mon 20 May 2019 at 2:45pm
If you prefer, you can turn this feature off in Google Calendar settings.
Learn more about events from Gmail on your calendar. From now on, you won't get any more emails when events are added.
Best regards,
The Calendar Team
------------------------------------------
To my surprise I received the above email yesterday when one of my friends mailed me, his AirPlane Ticket for some purpose.
and those Google people think it is me how is travelling and hence added a even to my google calendar.
So these people are reading into our private messages. Are they not supposed to me encrypted end to end ?
Seriously ?? o_O
Is this legal ??
Here you can find help regarding permissions and other stuff relating to your Google account : See all your purchases, subscriptions & reservations - Computer - Google Account Help
Forget about End to End encryption. Not only Google even third party developers Read all our Mails.

A Wall Street Journal report described how third-party developers might be reading your emails on Gmail.
Google responded with a blog post, Signed by Suzanne Frey, Director of Security, Trust and Privacy at Google Cloud, admits that Google allows third party developers to access your Gmail messages, but only if you've granted them permission, and only after they pass a strict review process.

Google says no one is reading your emails, except...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock