Google has a dedicated page listing all your Purchases tracked through Gmail

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,183
Using any of Google's services is becoming largely worrying and problematic. They probably know more about me than I do about myself.😥

You will get all Myntra, Amazon, Zomato, Swiggy and even AliExpress orders. So basically everything is stored there by Google. You can't even delete them at one good, have to open all of them one by one and delete the linked mails.

Google also tracks tickets through Gmail and adds to Google calendar.

Reservations

OByasbH.png

UcC1Ghq.png

I would recco everyone to start using alternate email IDs for different purposes. Its a hassle until we get used to it but better in the long run
Additionally, you need to logout from android/web Gmail while making an order else still the order is listed on account. I am seeing such issues too in my end.

Additionally, you need to logout from android/web Gmail while making an order else still the order is listed on account. I am seeing such issues too in my end.
I don't think Logging out will help as they get details by reading all the Emails we receive. When order confirmation mail is received they read it and add it to our account.
They should add option to opt out of this program. By the way I found out this feature useful, it has records of all recharges, purchases I ever done across all platforms with billing details.

Last edited:
I think Google is sometimes confused between ₹ and $ 🤣
But that also creates a 70 times difference! 😝
dBmYGwG.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock