Google Hangouts updates

Google Hangout is shutting down and Google Meet is coming which is better than Hangout so no worries.

Was there a difference between the earlier GTalk and Hangouts?

This exercise seems to again of a name change

Some new features are there in Google meet like dialing the other members by call, recording of the meeting, also we can do High definition video calls. Apart from that it is almost same. I know these because I am using Google Meet for my conference calls in office.

Google Hangouts, a text, video and voice chat app built into Gmail, is finally being shut down today. As announced earlier this year, Google is switching Hangouts users over to Google Chat, the company’s Slack-like instant messaging app for businesses.

Starting today, November 1, the Google Hangouts web app is no longer available. This was the last Hangouts offering available to users. The Android and iOS apps died in July of this year.

Google Hangouts is now completely closed. Goodbye Google Hangouts, you will be missed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock