Google Doodles - Share the new Doodles

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 619
  • Views: Views 112,912
Govindappa Venkataswamy was a visionary Indian ophthalmologist who dedicated his life to eliminating needless blindness. He is the founder and former chairman of Aravind Eye Hospitals, the largest provider of eye care in the world.

oY6Ccd7w1x2K6P7nRhLvHie4wvFzXYANHpVR_u5ncPWuimPNxKAOIPvYxyjxvt7i5Zv0D4f1ezlehtb7TxhUsEPMnMY8vGO36Ijil9amHFqlFC0pHRzGCW52zENK8MqqIAnceQE3

Today’s annual Halloween Doodle marks a wickedly exciting milestone: our first-ever multiplayer interactive game Doodle, powered by Google Cloud! Join in as ghosts around the world gather to play their own version of Trick-or-Treat: The Great Ghoul Duel! Ghosts team up and compete to see who can collect the most wandering spirit flames before the moon is gone....but not without some unexpected twists along the way.

Halloween 2018

Google celebrates Michael Leonidas Dertouzos's birthday, who was a Greek professor in the departments of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Director of the M.I.T. Laboratory for Computer Science from 1974 to 2001.

Google Doodle celebrates Elisa Leonida Zamfirescu’s 131st Birthday who was one of the world's first female engineers.

The Arecibo message is a 1974 interstellar radio message carrying basic information about humanity and Earth sent to globular star cluster M13 in the hope that extraterrestrial intelligence might receive and decipher it.

The Abbé Charles-Michel de l'Épée was a philanthropic educator of 18th-century France who has become known as the "Father of the Deaf"
IMG-20181124-024110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock