Google Chromecast (2nd gen) related discussions

rohank3 said:
Sarkar said:
That was in reference to post 50 just above my post.

I don't know which legal app provides you skysports in India. Can you please tell me? I really want it in my phone.

"Download xxxxxx app from xxxxx.com. U can watch all sports channels. That's the only app showing IPL live in India via sky sports"

This is where you are doing piracy and so I told everyone not to promote piracy.

If you check IPL site then you will see only hotstar is official digital streaming site authorized by BCCI for india. All other streaming are illegal.

I hope you got it what I want to say. We team members don't want legal trouble for promoting illegal things. So remove all details from your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarkar said:

I don't know which legal app provides you skysports in India. Can you please tell me? I really want it in my phone.

Real AB said:
Ok mate, thanks. So we can install apps in mobile and cast it with the help of this device. Battery drain won't be an issue as sensible thing would be to keep it plugged in while we are casting it.

I am tempted to buy it to view the sports channels that I can view in mobile as of now and it will be fun to watch it on Full HD LED.

I think it's a worthy investment for sports lovers, right?

rohank3 said:
Sarkar said:

"Download xxxxxxx app from xxxxxxxx.com. U can watch all sports channels. That's the only app showing IPL live in India via sky sports"

Can u plz pm me the app name and where to get it

Moreover the app is not available on Google play since its illegally provide almost all sports channels under Sports category..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock