Google Chromecast @1999 on Flipkart

Which one is best fire stick or chrome cast what's the difference between both bros?

Which one is best fire stick or chrome cast what's the difference between both bros?
Bro it depends on what you are planning to watch on it. You may need to see if that is available on the device eg. Amazon prime vs YouTube.

I bought Chromecast around 2+ years ago when fire stick was not popular(not sure if it was available then), but if I was buying now I would have gone for firestick.

And one more point to note here is now you may buy Chromecast @1999 but fire stick costs way more 3249( prices as on the ongoing sale on flipkart/amazon).

Chromecast requires android phone/Computer to browse the video you wish to play. In Fire Stick you can install apps and you also get a remote to browse. So Fire Stick is like a smart TV while Chromecast is only for casting from another device. Chromecast is very difficult and slow to use. I have one but I rarely use it.

Firetv stick is way better than Chromecast .
Actually I can say that As I am using first stick for almost a year.

Firestick is priced almost 2x times that of US :( It is listed at $29.99 nowadays on amazon.com

Both has its limitations. Honestly, a better choice would be android Tv box with wide range of customization. Also Android box supports 4K which is a clear advantage over firestick and chromecast

Bros one more doubt can I make my mobile as Hotspot and stream same device to firestick?

Thanks all bros for the clarifications

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock