Google Android TV - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,751
VU Andriod Premium 4k TV have Andriod 10 ?
I have one for two years and still on Android 8 with security patch JULY 2019.

VU is really bad in updates, never received any update for Android TV OS.

Last edited:
The final release of Android 13 for TV is now available.

Android 13 adds further customizations to improve the user experience and increase compatibility with TV devices. Some of the highlights for this release include performance and quality improvements, and continued advancements to how users interact with Android TV.

My TCL smart tv which I purchased a year ago, is not releasing regular updates. It is still Android 9 and security patch update was June 2020. Whenever I tried to do network update, it says the SW is upto date. I mailed my concern to their Customer support centre, but no response.

Anybody can please tell where can I down download their update file so that I can update it through USB?

My TCL smart tv which I purchased a year ago, is not releasing regular updates. It is still Android 9 and security patch update was June 2020. Whenever I tried to do network update, it says the SW is upto date. I mailed my concern to their Customer support centre, but no response.

Anybody can please tell where can I down download their update file so that I can update it through USB?
Most of the tvs are with android 9 or 10 only. May not provide updates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock