General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 87,747
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, I'm facing issues with porting my Vodafone to Airtel. We submitted the porting request and KYC got verified and within 20 minutes we got SMS saying Port Rejected due to UPC mismatch. We again went to the retailer and he again tried submitting with a new Simcard. He can't complete the porting request as he is getting error message Number already registered with the new sim card number which he is using for the second attempt.
Anybody else faced this issue? Is there any timeline for resubmitting a failed port request?

j2LFNwl.jpg

Friends small help.
My Airtel sim was airtel-karnataka
But now automatically converted to Airtel Delhi.it is showing in Airtel thanks app.and recharged as same to Airtel delhi.recharge has reflected to my account.
Do any problems occurs?

Last edited:
Friends small help.
My Airtel sim was airtel-karnataka
But now automatically converted to Airtel Delhi.it is showing in Airtel thanks app.and recharged as same to Airtel delhi.recharge has reflected to my account.
Do any problems occurs?
That is so weird for it to change automatically like that.

Are you staying in Karnataka or Delhi now?

Double check in the Amazon recharge page linked below. If it still shows Delhi, call up the Airtel Customer Care and inquire what's up with the change without proper communication. Because if you are in Karnataka, you might incur roaming charges whenever you do not have an Unlimited base plan. SMS-es might also be considered as national SMS if roaming applies. Confirm with them that no additional charges would apply to you even if it has changed to Delhi.

Prepaid Recharges

I got a offer message...I don't know it's new or old....It's prepaid to postpaid offer....

leExzX3.png

I am using redmi 7 pro when I was using airtel prepaid I got volte after I switch airtel postpaid I was getting volte but today I switched airtel prepaid but I couldn't get airtel volte plz help me

I am using redmi 7 pro when I was using airtel prepaid I got volte after I switch airtel postpaid I was getting volte but today I switched airtel prepaid but I couldn't get airtel volte plz help me
Please call the customer support. I had this issue and I was told that they had to enable it on the account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock