General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 88,307
90 days from your last active session. then it will be recycled and will be issued to new customer
It is only For Airtel or all ?
The rule of 90 days is as set by TRAI, and is applicable to all operators. Also, it is not mandatory, and is on the discretion of the Operator.
Also, one correction. After 90 days of non-usage, the number is not immediately recycled. See detailed description in TRAI's handbook:

pFKJ4qe.png

gIGMCIL.png

Just fixed my elderly neighbour's number. She had 6-7 vas activated pack on number. I recharged her numbers several times. She got her balance deducted everytime. I am pretty sure some old woman doesn't care about Sachin's Cricket Saga.

Hopefully, Airtel collects enough funds with this out of date vas services to pay the AGR dues.

If anyone thinks I am propagating against Airtel. Ask Airtel to contact me. I will provide the phone number. Ask them to release statements.

VAS has been a big menace since the time of balance. But now a days, keeping balance doesn't make any sense as everything is packed in you Unlimited pack. Ask your neighbor to switch to some packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock