General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 591
  • Views: Views 87,546
VAS has been a big menace since the time of balance. But now a days, keeping balance doesn't make any sense as everything is packed in you Unlimited pack. Ask your neighbor to switch to some packs.
I think we can't recharge unlimited packs with negative balance. I recharged several times everytime the recharge fail. Then realised that account had negative balance.

Another price hike on the card
Bharti Airtel Ltd chief executive officer Gopal Vittal on Thursday hinted at another tariff hike, stressing that the telecom company’s average revenue per user (Arpu) needs to move to ₹200, and eventually to ₹300 per month, for a sustainable business model.
Bharti Airtel CEO Gopal Vittal indicates another round of tariff hike

Bhai, please check app if you see 'Fiber Mesh Plan'.

Airtel Thanks App News & Updates
Not there..
Io23Vn6.jpg

Last edited:
drYVOAb.jpg

rNLNWUb.jpg

VxgC9eg.jpg

What is difference between airtel 249 ,279 and 289 plans 🤔 all are showing same benefits

drYVOAb.jpg

rNLNWUb.jpg

VxgC9eg.jpg

What is difference between airtel 249 ,279 and 289 plans 🤔 all are showing same benefits
Click on view details. Plans might have some additional benefits like Zee5, caller tunes etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock