General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 87,898
4% Discount On Airtel Prepaid Recharges

After the pandemic began, Airtel introduced the 'Airtel Superstar' scheme.

For regular 4% discounts on Airtel Prepaid recharges (especially for Unlimited packs), any Airtel user can become an 'Airtel Superstar' using the Airtel Thanks app. After that, the user can recharge any Airtel Prepaid number with these discounted recharge rates.

I have enrolled as Airtel Superstar by logging into the Airtel Thanks app for all my prepaid numbers.

For example, I can see the Rs.1799 plan at 4% discount (Rs.1727) in the Airtel Thanks app.

1799 x 0.04 = Rs.72

1799 - 72 = Rs.1727

P.S:
The option to enroll as an Airtel Superstar could be found in the 'Manage' tab of the Airtel Thanks app. Once in this tab, scroll right on the line of items that say Recharge, Pay Bills, etc,. The option for enrolling would be simply displayed as "earn 4%".

4% Discount On Airtel Prepaid Recharges

After the pandemic began, Airtel introduced the 'Airtel Superstar' scheme.

For regular 4% discounts on Airtel Prepaid recharges (especially for Unlimited packs), any Airtel user can become an 'Airtel Superstar' using the Airtel Thanks app. After that, the user can recharge any Airtel Prepaid number with these discounted recharge rates.

I have enrolled as Airtel Superstar by logging into the Airtel Thanks app for all my prepaid numbers.

For example, I can see the Rs.1799 plan at 4% discount (Rs.1727) in the Airtel Thanks app.

1799 x 0.04 = Rs.72

1799 - 72 = Rs.1727

P.S:
The option to enroll as an Airtel Superstar could be found in the 'Manage' tab of the Airtel Thanks app. Once in this tab, scroll right on the line of items that say Recharge, Pay Bills, etc,. The option for enrolling would be simply displayed as "earn 4%".
Sadly this feature not applies to self number.

Sadly this feature not applies to self number.
True.

I am just now noticing that! 😊

I believe one could circumvent this restriction by logging into the app using:

1) One's own alternate Airtel Prepaid number.

2) One's own Registered Mobile Number (any network would work, I guess) for:

a) Airtel Fiber/Broadband
b) Airtel DTH

3) Numbers from Friends/Family that belongs to category #1 or #2 above.

But yes, it is weird that they wouldn't furnish this offer for the one who is facilitating the recharges for other numbers.

But yes, it is weird that they wouldn't furnish this offer for the one who is facilitating the recharges for other numbers.
That is Airtel for you, bro... If you do recharge for others who can't do online (due to limited knowledge or facility), Airtel will get lots of benefit and so they allow the CB. But since you can do it yourself for sure and you will do your recharge even if CB is denied, they cunningly decides "No CB for you", as they do NOT want to sacrifice even the small CB amount.

That is Airtel for you, bro... If you do recharge for others who can't do online (due to limited knowledge or facility), Airtel will get lots of benefit and so they allow the CB. But since you can do it yourself for sure and you will do your recharge even if CB is denied, they cunningly decides "No CB for you", as they do NOT want to sacrifice even the small CB amount.
All money master minds work at Airtel.

Can i send sms to my friends in 99/- pack ?
As Rs.1/- per sms is showing at thanks app
Plz confirm
zdZqgjW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock