• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 594
  • Views: Views 87,877
Got news from Bihar Bhaskar :

New Plan going to introduce.

Rs. 155/-
84 Days validity
1.5 GB daily

Posting here GD - I don't know its true or fake.

Akhil Gupta, vice-chairman of parent Bharti Enterprises, raised concerns about the financial health of Vodafone Idea, stating that raising funds was critical for the company, which has been unable to pay pending dues to Indus Towers, where Bharti Group owns 47.7%.

“That (Vodafone Idea’s weak financial health affecting payments to Indus Towers) obviously is a matter of big concern. We wish them well because we fundamentally believe that for the country, it is good to have three operators," he said

Airtel Priority service for postpaid plans now applicable to certain prepaid numbers I got priority on my primary airtel number while my friend didn't get the benefit

PLOf8C1.jpg

I have a secondary Airtel Sim which I recharge with Rs.99 to keep it alive. My primary sim is Jio.

I am traveling next week so as a backup I want to recharge it with 1GB (or 1.5GB) per day plan.

What is the lowest plan for Airtel Delhi circle for such requirement? I need it for a 7-8 days but I guess such plans are 24/28 days minimum and I am ok with recharging with such plan.

I have a secondary Airtel Sim which I recharge with Rs.99 to keep it alive. My primary sim is Jio.

I am traveling next week so as a backup I want to recharge it with 1GB (or 1.5GB) per day plan.

What is the lowest plan for Airtel Delhi circle for such requirement? I need it for a 7-8 days but I guess such plans are 24/28 days minimum and I am ok with recharging with such plan.
209 1gb/d 21 days applicable to all circle

Hotstar on Airtel Postpaid 999 plan is only for the 1st year or will continue until I change the plan?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock