General Discussions on Bharti Airtel

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 590
  • Views: Views 85,975
does this pre--payments by jio an airtel has some connection with spectrum aution 2022.

imho,These points make a link
1) in September telecom reform, it was said that new definition of AGR, called as ApGR will be effective from 1st October 2021, till now method to calculates is not yet published
2) SUC will be zero, from current 3% from all successive spectrum brought in auction.

so i m thinking that airtel took moratorium on spectrum due for 4 years ,which was auctioned in 2021
and prepaid all dues upto 2016 spectrum, which of course save some interest cost but main reason Would/shall be

DOT may give formula, where SUC on entire spectrum including 2022 would be zero, with pre-condition that telco dont opt for installment or moratoriums on any previously held aution.---direct beneficial to jio and airtel
also ApGR may include some revenue when telco share spectrum/MVNO with other operator, if such spectrum is not fully paid,-----some benefits to jio and airtel .

Last edited:
Airtel given free 3GB data to my number .. I have recharged Rs.99 plan recently

Ig9eLSw.jpg

What is the minimum recharge amount to send port out message?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock