• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 591
  • Views: Views 87,345
Ported to airtel from Vi
See the difference of network
vKCSHRV.jpg

Now porting to airtel
Goa9uhN.jpg

I am using 2 airtel sim. One in wifi device Huawei e8372 from last two years and another in my phone. I found there are lot of difference in net speed. Where airtel internet speed fly in sky in huawei device but the other side in my samsung phone A50 it works (stay run stay run). Lots of diff in Net speed . In my wifi device internet speed never brakes.

Last edited:
Hi all members. Plz suggest
Airtel Current plan is running 1.5gb data and ul calling Rs. 598/- and 30 days remains in validity expire of current UL plan.
I need Hotstar plan now. now If I recharge hotstar plan of UL calling and data, then current running plan goes right off or hotstar subscription pack plan activate and rest days validity add in current plan or not?
Plz suggest what to do

Hi all members. Plz suggest
Airtel Current plan is running 1.5gb data and ul calling Rs. 598/- and 30 days remains in validity expire of current UL plan.
I need Hotstar plan now. now If I recharge hotstar plan of UL calling and data, then current running plan goes right off or hotstar subscription pack plan activate and rest days validity add in current plan or not?
Plz suggest what to do
I think it'll be right off
Is there any 1m or 3m hotstar plan ?
Nope

Free Data coupons on rechages are they offering to everyone or customer specific
f8LhSkx.jpg
A1jWwUw.jpg

Does Airtel is switching to 4G VoLTE only mode because I am getting SMS telling me to switch to VoLTE mode??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock