General Discussions on Airtel Xstream Fiber

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 11,969
I am planning to disconnect my Airtel Xstream connection and move to Jio Fiber as I liked their offerings compared to Airtel.
How do I surrender my Airtel postpaid fiber connection? I want it to be removed once my billing period ends and do not want another new bill to be generated. Has anyone applied for disconnection of Airtel fiber recently?
I'd suggest you get jiofiber first, test it out thoroughly and then apply for disconnection.

Airtel stream fiber services are down in my area (Nizampet, Hyderabad) from past 1 hour.
It took me 15 mins to reach their customer care on phone and they said they have some unplanned outage going on and it could take 1.5 hours to resume servies. They say outage is happening all over Hyderabad and hence their lines are busy.

Their customer servie is worst :( they ask to use Airtel Thanks app (chat and resolve) to raise complaints but it never works in these kind of situations.
hFOAsln.jpg

Hi Friends,

I want to disconnect my Airtel Fiber connection in mid of the billing cycle as I am shifting my location. My billing date is 27th Aug but I want connection until 07-Sep, will they allow me to pay only for days I use and disconnect it or I would need to pay for complete month.

Hi Friends,

I want to disconnect my Airtel Fiber connection in mid of the billing cycle as I am shifting my location. My billing date is 27th Aug but I want connection until 07-Sep, will they allow me to pay only for days I use and disconnect it or I would need to pay for complete month.

I don't think that should be an issue. Contact customer care for scheduling the shifting on the exact date of your preference. They would clarify about any charges for shifting & also charges regarding unused days.

I have specular issue.
Am in Airtel black 699 plan, My Airtel fiber broadband stopped working on nov 28th. I raised complaint and within 4 hrs technician visited my house, he troubleshooted the router , but couldn't able to solve the issue. He went without solving the issue ,
The issue is
Able to connect the airtel broadband wifi, but few apps will work , few won't work. Whatever working also it is working slow.
Ex: Able to watch hotstar movies / sports , but Xstream play won't play any videos. If i open xstream play , it will take 3 mins to open and after that i click any video or sports, it will rotate for 5 mins then display network issue.
In tv, Xstream STB youtube not opening.
In mobile youtube is working fine with airtel wifi. But not able to download any app from google playstore. few websites open in chrome, few won't open , ex: windy website not opening.
In laptop, my office VPN not connecting. Most of the sites, emails not opening in laptop.

I am calling airtel cc from nov 29th till today atleast 40 times i could have called. Each time, they raising complaint and tel , will send technician in 2 hours, After 2 hours i will get sms , the ticket has been resolved. If i call again cc, again they will raise new ticket.
i feed up with this process, and yesterday asked them to disconnect entire black connection. As usual , cc tired to convince me , but i keep on shouting to them.
Today, wifi as usual it is working partially, but in dth , most of the channels are not coming. importantly sun tv not coming which my parents watching most of the time.
In airtel thanks app, for dth , it is showing plan has been expired.

Any one has idea what is going on airtel

I have specular issue.
Am in Airtel black 699 plan, My Airtel fiber broadband stopped working on nov 28th. I raised complaint and within 4 hrs technician visited my house, he troubleshooted the router , but couldn't able to solve the issue. He went without solving the issue ,
The issue is
Able to connect the airtel broadband wifi, but few apps will work , few won't work. Whatever working also it is working slow.
Ex: Able to watch hotstar movies / sports , but Xstream play won't play any videos. If i open xstream play , it will take 3 mins to open and after that i click any video or sports, it will rotate for 5 mins then display network issue.
In mobile youtube is working fine with airtel wifi. But not able to download any app from google playstore. few websites open in chrome, few won't open , ex: windy website not opening.
In laptop, my office VPN not connecting. Most of the sites, emails not opening in laptop.

I am calling airtel cc from nov 29th till today atleast 40 times i could have called. Each time, they raising complaint and tel , will send technician in 2 hours, After 2 hours i will get sms , the ticket has been resolved. If i call again cc, again they will raise new ticket.
i feed up with this process, and yesterday asked them to disconnect entire black connection. As usual , cc tired to convince me , but i keep on shouting to them.
Today, wifi as usual it is working partially, but in dth , most of the channels are not coming. importantly sun tv not coming which my parents watching most of the time.

Anything to do with IPV4/IPV6? Have you tried resetting the router?

I have specular issue.
The issue is

Even after 1 month, airtel didn't resolve the issue. I disconnected airtel and bought ACT today.
ACT working fine as of now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock