General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

After several years of being an Idea customer, today I submitted port out request. Joining airtel. Changed my Secondary sim from airtel to Vi. So I still hold both the operators. I think soon everyone will be forced to use only one sim. Couldn't manage to recharge both sims.

Yes @thisisjagan , with current condition of VoId, I think it is better to use them as secondary sim only.

Further, once they move past 79 as minimum recharge, there will be no incentive to go for secondary numbers. Why pay 3Rs per day, just for incoming calls / keeping alive of that standby number ?

Since when did Vi stop giving 28 days Service Validity with Rs 48 pack (3GB)?

I activated the Rs 48 pack using my Main Balance & it didnt give ANY service validity. My service validity had already expired. In such a case the Rs 48 recharge itself shouldn't be allowed right? I've lost Rs 48 from my Main Balance & have got nothing. The 3GB data pack has been credited but I can't use it. What a fail. I've emailed them but they are too slow to respond.

It would be great if any of you have any details for the following queries I have —

1) Does the Rs 98 pack (12 GB data) still give 28 days service validity?
2) Can Rs 98 pack be activated using Main Balance? If so, what is the USSD Code for the same?
3) I saw that the Combo Rs 49 recharge now gives only 14 days service validity. So whats the minimum amount for 28 days service validity, using Main Balance to activate the pack?

I activated the Rs 48 pack using my Main Balance & it didnt give ANY service validity. My service validity had already expired. In such a case the Rs 48 recharge itself shouldn't be allowed right? I've lost Rs 48 from my Main Balance & have got nothing. The 3GB data pack has been credited but I can't use it. What a fail. I've emailed them but they are too slow to respond.

It would be great if any of you have any details for the following queries I have —

2) Can Rs 98 pack be activated using Main Balance? If so, what is the USSD Code for the same?
3) I saw that the Combo Rs 49 recharge now gives only 14 days service validity. So whats the minimum amount for 28 days service validity, using Main Balance to activate the pack?
Since last week on some circles like Maharashtra.

Thanks. Can I activate Rs 98 pack using Main Balance? Will it give 28 days service validity?
Confirm with customer care. In my circle ₹98 does carry service validity.

Are you able to activate Rs 98 plan using Main Balance? Do you know the USSD code?
I have never tried as I don't have enough talktime balance. Meanwhile you can mail customer service. They will call within 24 hours and respond.

What are you saying bro .. on 20th July I activated 48 pack from main account and my validity increased to 16/8/21

I wasn't supposed to activate this pack but activated in hurry because I got msg if I don't recharge 128rs will be auto deducted so I activated . Earlier they used to auto deduct 46 rs but this time they sent 128rs msg.

What are you saying bro .. on 20th July I activated 48 pack from main account and my validity increased to 16/8/21
Could you tell me which circle is ur number from?

I wasn't supposed to activate this pack but activated in hurry because I got msg if I don't recharge 128rs will be auto deducted so I activated . Earlier they used to auto deduct 46 rs but this time they sent 128rs msg.
I have read this at a few places. Has the Auto-Debit amount been revised to Rs 128 for Vi? Is that going to be the new "minimum recharge" for 28 days service validity henceforth?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock