General Discussions about Vi (Vodafone Idea)

Elon will definitely invest in Vi as it would be easy way to get access to Indian market. Although, will Musk get proper plan to execute the funds?

Elon will definitely invest in Vi as it would be easy way to get access to Indian market. Although, will Musk get proper plan to execute the funds?
Actually if there is one person in this entire world, who is crazy enough to buy VoId in current condition, that will be one and only Elon Musk. But sadly, he had already taken one such bad decision last year. So chances of taking one more blunder decision is very very slim, imho. Tesla stock will get severe beating if he buy VoId.
Take this as a pinch of salt 😛
Bucket Load of salt will be needed, imho.

Today VoId replied / informed SEBI, "No Talks with StarLink". Link HERE.

I feel pity for those poor retail investors, who bought VoId shares in recent days.

as per telecom expert no one in world is willing to buy debt of vi

another possibility is curative petition of AGR, may be some hope for survival.

God only knows what's happening with this company. Always in hanging state. Atleast if they fix call related issues they would retain good amount of customers.

yesterday called clusterbusiness head on his personal number for 5G update he told me as of now no updates on 5G will inform you once testing started in ANDHRA PRADESH and TELANGANA circle

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock