General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,466
  • Views: Views 357,220
There is no SMS service in 98 plan 🥺
They are not even using my talktime to send SMS.
Guys how to get cheapest SMS service?
Assuming you are a smartphone user ₹129 plan will give you 300 SMS per month. Otherwise there is no other cheaper option for you. I suggest to go for ₹149 plan of 24 days. I think they want to earn proper ARPU from porting out users. Hence, have removed SMS benefits from lower ₹98 and ₹127 packs.

It's Jio thread, anna. Airtel's ₹98 plan requires base plan itself. So problem with SMS here.
That's what I'm confused coz 98 jio plan not available for all .. coming to the issue So jio 98 plan not having sms benefit ??

That's what I'm confused coz 98 jio plan not available for all .. coming to the issue So jio 98 plan not having sms benefit ??
It only offers unlimited calls and 1.5 GB data daily for 14 days. No outgoing SMS is given in this plan.

Why Jio going in AVoID route 😒😒
Bigger question is why is TRAI taking a nap here. One should be able to make port out messages without being charged or be on an active plan. Also all plans be it work for home or data only plan should support calling and SMS from main balance. It's the basic feature of telecom company.

Bigger question is why is TRAI taking a nap here. One should be able to make port out messages without being charged or be on an active plan. Also all plans be it work for home or data only plan should support calling and SMS from main balance. It's the basic feature of telecom company.
Yeah recently I port out from vi to jio for just one port out msg I spend 127 to subscribe unlimited plan then I port out 😤 .. I don't know what trai is doing here better to dissolve atleast to save people tax money

Why Jio going in AVoID route 😒😒
AVoId is officially AVoId_Ji now...
Bigger question is why is TRAI taking a nap here.
Oh come on. When is TRAI awake, so that you worry about them sleeping now? They are in deep sleep, even when data sold at Rs250 per GB.

At least, the good thing they did is, again acting sleep when VoId asked for FLOOR TARIFF, which is a good thing for us all.

AVoId is officially AVoId_Ji now...

Oh come on. When is TRAI awake, so that you worry about them sleeping now? They are in deep sleep, even when data sold at Rs250 per GB.

At least, the good thing they did is, again acting sleep when VoId asked for FLOOR TARIFF, which is a good thing for us all.
when TRAI is slipping, then jio with Mr MDA comes make tight slap, and gets what it want then again TRAI goes to sleep mode.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock