General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,470
  • Views: Views 358,346
When I reached out to the MNP guy, he said that he'll change the SMS centre number and the port SMS will work... Without balance too... I had balance so didn't bother to check and ask more details.

When I reached out to the MNP guy, he said that he'll change the SMS centre number and the port SMS will work... Without balance too... I had balance so didn't bother to check and ask more details.
Jio network guy ?? .. meanwhile you should ask more details too for us 🙄

Last edited:

OMiNrgp.jpg

Today seen jio’s MNP offer at recharge shops Port to jio at ₹100 its give one month of 2GB/day n UL calling benefits ( I think 100₹ is charge is prime recharge of Jio 🤔)
Not like Vi which offering two months benefits

Today seen jio’s MNP offer at recharge shops Port to jio at ₹100 its give one month of 2GB/day n UL calling benefits ( I think 100₹ is charge is prime recharge of Jio 🤔)
Not like Vi which offering two months benefits
i got MNP offer for rs 0. 28 days 2gb plan.

but have spent rs129 on vi for sending sms.

Jio provides different offers for customers such as a one-time membership fee of 99 rupees, After that, you have to choose your desired pack. We can choose 199 for unlimited calls and 1.5 GB internet per day for 28 days. There are many packs for customers. Nowadays Jio has changed and update
Some new packs are mentioned below:-
1GB Data- 149 ruppes for 24 days
1.5 GB Data- 199 ruppes for 28 days
2GB Data-249 for 28 days

Jio provides different offers for customers such as a one-time membership fee of 99 rupees, After that, you have to choose your desired pack. We can choose 199 for unlimited calls and 1.5 GB internet per day for 28 days. There are many packs for customers. Nowadays Jio has changed and update
Some new packs are mentioned below:-
1GB Data- 149 ruppes for 24 days
1.5 GB Data- 199 ruppes for 28 days
2GB Data-249 for 28 days
This are old packs only

Now that Airtel has increased tariffs, I'm thinking of porting the secondary number to Jio. Need it only for incoming calls and SMS. Would it be a good idea to buy a cheap JioPhone? Approximately how much would I need to spend initially?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock