General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,466
  • Views: Views 357,261
For the 1st time I am getting disconnection message in My Jio app on recharge due number....

uSq4xQi.jpg

Call centers have rotating staff. They are never on holidays. Try contacting after sometime.
There is no customer care agent Transfer option (press 9) in 198 or any other their CC contact number

Bros if we recharge ₹1066 plan two times then disney plus hotstar subscription get queue or we'll get only 1 year benefit ??

Pls reply soon it's urgent .. Thanks

There is no customer care agent Transfer option (press 9) in 198 or any other their CC contact number
Try Internet issue option. Usually operator hide the talk to agent option from the main option.

Bros if we recharge ₹1066 plan two times then disney plus hotstar subscription get queue or we'll get only 1 year benefit ??

Only 1 year of benefit. There is no queuing of Hotstar subscription.

From Jio's website
This Offer is made available to the Customers on eligible plans / data add-on packs subscribed by them. The eligible plans are made available by the Company on the website Cricket Plan - Jio Cricket Prepaid Recharge Pack & Offers and MyJio application (“Eligible Plans”). The Eligible Plans and the Offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company and/or its affiliates, without any prior notice to the Customer. Customer should visit Jio.com or MyJio app to know about all the Eligible Plans. The Offer can be availed only once a year by Company’s retail prepaid customers. 12 months of Disney+ Hotstar Mobile membership will be provided on the first instance of recharge of the Eligible Plan, unless intimated by the Company otherwise from time to time. For e.g. Once a Customer recharges with an Eligible Plan on 1st January 2021, the Customer shall be entitled to Membership for 12 months i.e. till 31st December 2021. If the Customer recharges with an Eligible Plan again on 1st June 2021, then the Customer Membership shall still expire on 31st December 2021.

Yes it will be quenced until you activate your plan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock