General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,480
  • Views: Views 360,435
My Jio app shows full screen ads on charger disconnection. My pack is valid till November 24.
I've only installed My Jio app on my phone (No other Jio apps are installed). I saw it today. When I was disconnecting my charger a full screen Jio pop up ad appeared. Before I could read, it automatically takes me to play store Jio mags app page (Pop up ad --> Browser --> Play store).

I remember @SilasMarner Bro said the same here
Just delete the my jio app. If you want to know your data balance. Just give a call to 1299. It will automatically disconnect and send you a message. It is much better than my my jio app as it instantly updates the data balance.

Just delete the my jio app. If you want to know your data balance. Just give a call to 1299. It will automatically disconnect and send you a message. It is much better than my my jio app as it instantly updates the data balance.
I kept it because of Rs. 50 vouchers which can be used only in My jio app. But I'm gonna uninstall it. I'll not use jio much as I've used before.

My Jio app shows full screen ads on charger disconnection. My pack is valid till November 24.
I've only installed My Jio app on my phone (No other Jio apps are installed). I saw it today. When I was disconnecting my charger a full screen Jio pop up ad appeared. Before I could read, it automatically takes me to play store Jio mags app page (Pop up ad --> Browser --> Play store).

That's jiomusic for me

I think disabling the permission to draw over other apps might help.

Why are they forcing to buy new sim. I'm not able to get it for my dad because of that.
No they are not bro just ask them to port my existing sim to Jio and when your sim ported they'll give you new JioPhone. I've brought 5 phone by exchanging for my family members.

I just ported my number to Jio. I'm planning to go for 91 days 2gb per day plan. Including prime membership, it comes to 597. Can I add balance and subscribe via balance?

I just ported my number to Jio. I'm planning to go for 91 days 2gb per day plan. Including prime membership, it comes to 597. Can I add balance and subscribe via balance?
Nope. Don't add balance.

For 1st time i suggest you do normal recharge of Rs.597. Use Niki app & pay through PayPal you will get Rs.150 CB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock