General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3,480
  • Views: Views 360,435
Are you sure bro. When was the last time you subscribed via balance bro.
Yes you can do it just now 5 min back I've recharge. @sumitroy what happen why giving false info??? Did you face anything trouble???
Few months back i recharged Rs. 100 × 4(different apps) and redeemed the talktime for Rs.399 Plan. It worked but you cant use Rs.50 discount voucher.
Note: Im not sure this method work now.
It definitely works!!!

Yes you can do it just now 5 min back I've recharge. @sumitroy what happen why giving false info??? Did you face anything trouble???

It definitely works!!!
It is always a good idea to do first recharge directly. Many times it happened with me that recharge was failed and I had to do offline (talking about FRC).

It is always a good idea to do first recharge directly. Many times it happened with me that recharge was failed and I had to do offline (talking about FRC).
Ok if you are doing first recharge then open MyJio app and choose plan the plan is automatically applied for +99 for prime and pay via card, PhonePe, PayTM, UPI.
@thisisjagan don't select the PhonePe option as PhonePe + Jio gives 100 cash back on first pay via PhonePe recharge on MyJio sometimes so pay via UPI of Google Pay at least you'll get scratch coupon.
Sorry Sumit I take you wrong I was not known that he's going for FRC.
Note : FRC can't be done from any other platform unless MyJio don't even try it. I've tried everything in history while porting each sim.
For 1st time i suggest you do normal recharge of Rs.597. Use Niki app & pay through PayPal you will get Rs.150 CB.
False info can't do first recharge via any payment app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock