General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,172
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

karan_hdl said:
Hello Jio using Bros anyone have an info whether I will get free calls for rest of the year just by upgrading to Prime or I have to Subscribe to data packs regularly to get Free calls.
You must subscribe to data packs!

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

ilikered said:
You must subscribe to data packs!

For people who don't upgrade the regular tariff starts at much lower price isn't it and whether data is consumed while making calls that's why its free is that the process behind free calls??

karan_hdl said:
For people who don't upgrade the regular tariff starts at much lower price isn't it and whether data is consumed while making calls that's why its free is that the process behind free calls??

Data used for voice calls will not be deducted from data balance. 

But if you have non volte phone then you must always turn on data to make or receive call. So if some other background apps like facebook/twitter etc consume data then that will be counted so make sure you use some data management software like opera max to stop back ground data.

There is no such issue in Volte phone as data is turnoff while making or receiving calls.

On Video call, audio part will be free but data will be deducted from data balance for video part of video call  :k

Sarkar said:
Data used for voice calls will not be deducted from data balance. 

But if you have non volte phone then you must always turn on data to make or receive call. So if some other background apps like facebook/twitter etc consume data then that will be counted so make sure you use some data management software like opera max to stop back ground data.

There is no such issue in Volte phone as data is turnoff while making or receiving calls.

On Video call, audio part will be free but data will be deducted from data balance for video part of video call  :k

Since I have a windows phone I know nothing about this Jio and one more question is that low range packs in the Range of Rs.19 (Dont remember the exact amount but that old low price packs) announced year back will apply to jio prime members to enjoy free voice calls alone after that few MB of data gets over??

karan_hdl said:
Since I have a windows phone I know nothing about this Jio and one more question is that low range packs in the Range of Rs.19 Rs.24 announced year back will apply to jio prime members to enjoy free voice calls alone??

Call will always be free to any network if you have a data plan. Your phone Volte ? :huh

There is no Rs 24 plan. All plans are here 

https://www.jio.com/en-in/4g-plans

Sarkar said:
Call will always be free to any network if you have a data plan. Your phone Volte ? :huh

There is no Rs 24 plan. All plans are here 

https://www.jio.com/en-in/4g-plans

Bro you already replied to my question earlier few months back that jio doesn't support VOLTE calls on Windows VOLTE devices and also Till now JIO app not available for windows.Is there any improvement on that front Does JIO or Windows did anything about this in the last 6 Months??

*****Deleted****

karan_hdl said:
Bro you already replied to my question earlier few months back that jio doesn't support VOLTE calls on Windows VOLTE devices and also Till now JIO app not available for windows.Is there any improvement on that front Does JIO or Windows did anything about this in the last 6 Months??

If your phone is volte then jio will work without any additional software like Jio4G voice, you have to just insert SIM. 

If non Volte then calling will not work as Jio4Gvoice app isn't available in Windows.

Last month Jio added iOS support but still no windows 10 version for Jio4Gvoice app

Sarkar said:
If your phone is volte then jio will work without any additional software like Jio4G voice, you have to just insert SIM. 

If non Volte then calling will not work as Jio4Gvoice app isn't available in Windows.

Last month Jio added iOS support but still no windows 10 version for Jio4Gvoice app

I inserted Jio SIM of my bro and checked call failed that means no VOLTE only one way is 4g Voice App if it doesn't come before March 31st Windows 4g Users can't register for prime :(

karan_hdl said:
I inserted Jio SIM of my bro and checked call failed that means no VOLTE only one way is 4g Voice App if it doesn't come before March 31st Windows 4g Users can't register for prime :(
Windows Mobiles are almost obsolete bro. None of the companies will invest in Windows Mobile app development. So it's time to change to other OS.

Back
Top Bottom