General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,168
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Ritesh said:
Same plans for postpaid bro.
For postpaid, you need to opt for ebill and Autopay.
You will also get 15% discount too. Yet to know how to activate all this.
I'm not seeing the 149 plan for postpaid in prime bro. Starting plan seems to be 303. I'll be porting my Vodafone probably tomorrow. I'll check and post after that.

All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

I ported my Vodafone today! There's no prime option yet in postpaid. Their software isn't updated and it looks like it will not be available soon. So they suggested me to go for prepaid and I obliged. Later I can convert it to postpaid.

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

Congratulations and Happy that you choose at least someone is there update us about all new offers.
Wait Vodafone didn't call you to request you to stay with network :hehe

RE: Reliance Jio

Bhai agar mein recharge hi nahi karau to kya mera no chalta rahegaa ya band kar denge Jio wale??

myselfmks said:
Bhai agar mein recharge hi nahi karau to kya mera no chalta rahegaa ya band kar denge Jio wale??

Incoming will be available for 90 days then it will be stopped. :lol

myselfmks said:
Not for 90 days it's for few days bcoz Reliance Jio has given that 90 days and according to TRAI rules if you won't deposit a amount of recharge within 90 days your sim will get deactivate.

MOD kindly this thread to Reliance Jio plan section where we all are discussing on this.
Thanks

There is no 4G for Vodafone in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. So they cannot give a better offer than Jio. In fact, no one can give what Jio is giving right now in any circle. They can only try to match them but can't beat them.

My Vodafone is best, @ 344 all calls free+ 1gb/day 3g, for 56 days... Hurray!! This is what I am waiting for...

No doubt it's the best offer in the industry.

Sarkar bro, i heard news about vodafone launching 4g in west bengal today. Did it reach your place yet?

Back
Top Bottom