General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,173
RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

thisisjagan said:
Windows Mobiles are almost obsolete bro. None of the companies will invest in Windows Mobile app development. So it's time to change to other OS.

I bought this Lumia 550 last may only as it had a huge price drop of around Rs.3000 and it sold for Rs.6999 from local retailer.I don't want to waste money to go for a new android device or exchange it within one year so after May or March end(for Jio Prime) I have to take a call on exchanging it.But this phone is pretty Decent in all aspects only loss is Apps unavailability.

JIO PRIME Offers With PAYTM - Free Offers Worth 381 And 481.

Recharge Your Jio Prime Number With Paytm And Avail These Exculsive Offers..

Offer Only Available Exclusively For JIO PRIME Customers.

Offers Available On Every Recharge.

Recharge For 303 And Get Freebies Worth 381.

Recharge For 499 And Get Freebies Worth 481.

Offer Details.

1.Avail 30 Rupees Instant Discout For First Two Recharges Through PAYTM.

2.Get Upto 150 Rupees Cashback On Two Movie Tickets When You Recharge Everytime With PAYTM.

3.Free Addon Worth 201 ( 5 GB ) For Monthly Recharge Of 303 And Free Addon Worth 301 ( 10 GB ) For Monthly Recharge Of 499 When You Recharge Everytime With PAYTM.

e4d1991a78fb90a3d5dd815a8ddfe25e.jpg

60e9cda7f96fb6405dd4725af5be2b69.jpg

9fa51d01df6bb3a7153fce2996ed8515.jpg

RE: All Local & STD Voice calls , Roaming, 1GB/day Free @ 303/m | Jio Prime Membership ..

karan_hdl said:
I bought this Lumia 550 last may only as it had a huge price drop of around Rs.3000 and it sold for Rs.6999 from local retailer.I don't want to waste money to go for a new android device or exchange it within one year so after May or March end(for Jio Prime) I have to take a call on exchanging it.But this phone is pretty Decent in all aspects only loss is Apps unavailability.

App support is everything in today's mobile/smartphone era. So you have no choice left - if using Windows, Symbian OS... Which are dead and buried. :s

RE: Recharged my number with Jio prime 499

Did u got extra data worth Rs 301 along with this recharge.

Bapun Raz said:
App support is everything in today's mobile/smartphone era. So you have no choice left - if using Windows, Symbian OS... Which are dead and buried. :s

Looking to change soon bro Android tablet or exchange this windows for Android mobile thinking and hoping to take a call soon.

RE: Recharged my number with Jio prime 499

sivakumar79 said:
No. It will be credited on april 1st.

How much will be credited any idea :huh

Go for samsung if you want resale and brand value... You won't be disappointed with the quality, however software update is a issue with low and mid rangers samsung phones!

Back
Top Bottom