General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,187
I want to port from Postpaid to Prepaid, but JIO want me to pay for prime again? Why should we pay for prime again? Also deposit refund will come only as cheque. Earlier they said they will make it to Jio Wallet. Now its like for Rs 400 refund, I have to pay cheque clearance charges and all.

Last edited:
I want to port from Postpaid to Prepaid, but JIO want me to pay for prime again? Why should we pay for prime again? Also deposit refund will come only as cheque. Earlier they said they will make it to Jio Wallet. Now its like for Rs 400 refund, I have to pay cheque clearance charges and all.
Yeah. I also paid prime charges for prepaid conversion. I actually didn't check about the deposit refund, totally forgot.

I am not getting volte(lte working) since last one hour
Even after trying flight mode & restart
Is it from network side

1/2 Month remains for Expiry of Prime Membership
Still No News of Renewal/Extension

Read an article about Jio on Telugu newspaper today.

Some interesting points I observed on this article:
  • Idea to start Jio came from Isha Amabani, daughter of Mukesh Ambani when they were facing issue with slow internet at their home.
  • Jio acquired 10 crore users in 170 days of starting operations.
  • India is leader in 4G unlike other technologies like 3G or 2G where US/China dominated.
  • Jio phone is being bought by around 3-5 lakh people daily.
  • In next few years Indian population equal to 2/3 of Europeans would be able to experience world class digital services.
  • India grew to number one position in broadband data usage in 2 years from 155th rank, Jio driving this.
  • Jio is biggest startup ever in India.
  • Jio received prestigious Drivers of Change award, previously Alibaba, HBO, Amazon, Apple, Fiat received this award.
Sgr4va6.jpg

Last edited:

• Idea to start Jio came from Isha Amabani, daughter of Mukesh Ambani when they were facing issue with slow internet at their home.
  • India is leader in 4G unlike other technologies like 3G or 2G where US/China dominated.
  • In next few years Indian population equal to 2/3 of Europeans would be able to experience world class digital services.
  • India grew to number one position in broadband data usage in 2 years from 155th rank, Jio driving this.
  • Jio received prestigious Drivers of Change award, previously Alibaba, HBO, Amazon, Apple, Fiat received this award.
Sgr4va6.jpg

Yep read yesterday bro what a father :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::love::love::D:D

Telecom venture Jio was seeded by Isha, says father Mukesh Ambani

How Jio was born: Tired of poor internet speed, Isha Ambani mooted the idea

May be they were using Airtel Postpaid Along with 3G Tower Getting 10kbps.
Airtel Given An Idea To Start Jio..;)

Back
Top Bottom