General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
They're saying SIM damaged. Told me it is active and I can get replacement SIM from Jio store. Should I try this?
Hv you tried on other device ? If yes then yes considering 10 GB is there
Calculate with sim replacement charge if need go for it

Before check the another phone or in jio store executive mobiles :)
Finally got the time to do this. Went to Jio store and got SIM replaced. No replacement charges and procedure was done in 5 minutes. Now the sim works and has got 10GB 4G Data balance. Outgoing calls to Jio network work, Outgoing calls to other networks are not working. All incoming calls work. Till now, I have not spent a penny on Jio, still have got 7 months free service (05-Sep-2016 to 31-Mar-2017) + It worked till 20-Apr-2017. And now got 10GB Free Add-On from 28-Feb-2018 to 27-Mar-2018 - apparently for using a Xiaomi phone.
:blush:

How to get eid of irritating jio feature phone ad notification ?? 10- 15 times a day is too much

Hi guys,

Can we recharge Jio via Amazon Pay ??? Is this possible as there is Rs 300 + Rs 100 Cashback offer going on.

Also my pack expires on 15th, can i recharge today itself before it expires ???

Also my Prime Membership expires on 31st March, so how do i recharge that separately???

Hi guys,

Can we recharge Jio via Amazon Pay ??? Is this possible as there is Rs 300 + Rs 100 Cashback offer going on.

Also my Prime Membership expires on 31st March, so how do i recharge that separately???
yes bro you can recharge Jio using amazon.

First add 300 to get 100 Cashback and then recharge using Amazon pay to get 50 back.
If you recharge before plan expiry, u will see recharge plan shown as upcoming plan on My jio App.

I don't think we have any info. about Jio Prime renewal yet.

Can we recharge Jio via Amazon Pay ???
Sure Bro!
there is Rs 300 + Rs 100 Cashback offer going on.
Are you talking about Rs 100 additional balance if Rs 300 added?
Other than that, you'll also get Rs50 CB (flat 50% CB on recharges upto Rs50).
Better you use haptik, 25% CB upto Rs75 when paid with Amazon pay balance.
I've 2 or 3 plans (84 days each) in queue in all my Jio numbers (3).
But make sure you don't 'Activate' the plan in 'Queue'.
We all have the same, no official announcement from Jio (on renewal of prime membership) as yet.

I've 2 or 3 plans (84 days each) in queue in all my Jio numbers (3).
Bro I personally feel having one plan in queue is fine, but 2-3 under queue is risky :rolleyes:
Plans may become still cheaper or competition may offer better plan, or even Jio service may have some issues in our place.

Last edited:
yes bro you can recharge Jio using amazon.

First add 300 to get 100 Cashback and then recharge using Amazon pay to get 50 back.
If you recharge before plan expiry, u will see recharge plan shown as upcoming plan on My jio App.

I don't think we have any info. about Jio Prime renewal yet.

Will i get the Rs 100 Cashback Instantly ???

I plan to recharge with Rs 498 (2GB/day) 90 days.

So i will have to recharge with Rs 400 and i will get Rs 100 extra, makes it 500. So Rs 2 will remain, Plus Rs 50 cashback again. Rs 52 will be balance

So i will have to recharge with Rs 400 and i will get Rs 100 extra, makes it 500. So Rs 2 will remain, Plus Rs 50 cashback again. Rs 52 will be balance
Yes bro 100 Cashback for add money is happening instantly, Cashback on recharge is taking some time.

T & C excerpts:
The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 3 days of the transaction.
But generally the CB is instant (every time for me lately).

Back
Top Bottom