General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
Ok then let me explain with my case my current plan validity expire in April only & that 10gb add-on in upcoming plan in my number too

So it means i can able to use it in April ?? Its not like that bro if u use it or not add-on will expire on march 28th :)
10 GB addon will be activated once your 149 reedemed....

You are correct, It's activated now :)

Take the sim & put it in mobile give missed call to 1299 that's only way uncle or contact Jio cc raise the ticket ;);)
Did that, but didn't get. Contacted CC, he replied it's only for selected users.
In the process, found this. Look closely 'Pleace'!
s0Jixg1.jpg

So I needed to connect jiofi and call through Jio4GVoice app?

Yes. I am wondering why you still not have configured that till now. It works fine. Just use Jio4GVoice app to call instead of phone dialer. You can use this to call or send sms to any number. Infact this is what I do as both my phone slots are filled with airtel and Vodafone

Yes. I am wondering why you still not have configured that till now. It works fine. Just use Jio4GVoice app to call instead of phone dialer. You can use this to call or send sms to any number. Infact this is what I do as both my phone slots are filled with airtel and Vodafone
Actually that never crossed my mind as I already have Jio in my phone.

@PK. Bro

Jio 10GB Data Free

The content in above post is correct only though it's for balance info but as per Jio eligible users those who don't got 10gb free data they gave missed call to this Number means they will get :)

Back
Top Bottom