General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,192
Guys is there anyone facing this problem?
I'm using 399 plan. (1GB/day) validity ends in march 19.
It was fine until i got 10GB addon. (It's automatically activated)
after that my 1G speed (GPRS) data is gone. i can only use 1 GB/ day only.
I'm planning to change my network.

Is there anyone facing issues with internet connection after using your high speed data?
I have no internet at all.

I didn't get this part what ur explained ??

What i meant was, if you use your 4G high speed data. your data will reduced to 64Kbps. (which is actually a gprs speed).
I'm not getting any data after i use 1 GB high speed data. If i try to browse internet it'll redirect me to some jio website and tell me to recharge my jio sim.

What i meant was, if you use your 4G high speed data. your data will reduced to 64Kbps. (which is actually a gprs speed).
I'm not getting any data after i use 1 GB high speed data. If i try to browse internet it'll redirect me to some jio website and tell me to recharge my jio sim.

Call Jio CC bro i don't have any issue like that or may be I'm unable to check it coz using add-on packs

Call Jio CC bro i don't have any issue like that or may be I'm unable to check it coz using add-on packs

I already did. they want me to recharge some addon packs.
Actually used to recharge docomo. cuz in docomo with 119 I'll get 1.14GB per day/ 28 days. so i don't wanna use addon packs in jio.

I'm using jio cuz of this 64Kbps speed after the high speed data. now it's gone.
hence there is no valid reason to recharge my jio anymore.

I already did. they want me to recharge some addon packs.
Actually used to recharge docomo. cuz in docomo with 119 I'll get 1.14GB per day/ 28 days. so i don't wanna use addon packs in jio.
I'm using jio cuz of this 64Kbps speed after the high speed data. now it's gone.
hence there is no valid reason to recharge my jio anymore.
Ok 👍👍

Any suggestions?
should i recharge prime? or port to any other sim? is there any sim providing high speed and normal data like jio?

Back
Top Bottom