General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,203
Jio gave 88.14 INR discount in the current month bill for me. It is mentioned as "Usage Charges Adjustment". Not sure what it is.

Jio_Discount.png

Jio_Discount2.png

Last edited:
jio chat mention me that you win 5 gb data booster in kaun bnega crorepati and this data booster will be credited in your account in 5 days but its almost 7 days data is not credited

Jio gave 88.14 INR discount in the current month bill for me. It is mentioned as "Usage Charges Adjustment". Not sure what it is.

Jio_Discount.png

Jio_Discount2.png

That's the compensation for the harassment they gave to you when calling was not working

jio chat mention me that you win 5 gb data booster in kaun bnega crorepati and this data booster will be credited in your account in 5 days but its almost 7 days data is not credited

That was fake

No bro i check this in jio chat and i check they say free data can be transfer in 5 days

Yes bro that msg is true i too got it from day 1

Now day 8 passed still nothing updated as Vochers

So it's fake msg & coupons just they want to download and use their app instead of whatsapp :wall::wall::wall:

Am on 399 plan, 84 days validity, recharge due in a week. Can 399 recharge give me 84 days validity for the 2nd time?

Back
Top Bottom