General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,203
It's called carrier aggregation which is basically the method of combining different Band (like 3,5 and 40) and create a single highway for higher Speed data and coverage. Phone's soc need to have support this feature too. Not all phone support this, You can check Qualcomm site to know which SOC support it
I've Snapdragon 835 So It'll Definitely Support
But Even With This My Speed Is 0.5 Mbps(bits) Checked On Both Ookla and Trai
Btw Thanks

I've Snapdragon 835 So It'll Definitely Support
But Even With This My Speed Is 0.5 Mbps(bits) Checked On Both Ookla and Trai
Btw Thanks

You are getting bad speed because most probably optical fiber backhaul has not reached the tower with which you are connected, they are using Microwave so giving less speed

You are getting bad speed because most probably optical fiber backhaul has not reached the tower with which you are connected, they are using Microwave so giving less speed
0.5 Mbps
Bad?????
Even 3G On Other Carriers Give Better Speed Anytime
Any Advice Who Should I Contact Besides Their Customer Care?
Anyone At Senior Level?

0.5 Mbps
Bad?????
Even 3G On Other Carriers Give Better Speed Anytime
Any Advice Who Should I Contact Besides Their Customer Care?
Anyone At Senior Level?

Nobody can help, laying optical fiber under road is a time consuming matter specially in cities and towns as there requires lots of permissions from different Govt authorities(local like municipality as well as State) required. You can complain as much as you can but without permission they cannot dig roads so it will take time

*Source can't be disclosed.. Particular website is not allowed here..
Only for few people who misuse for promotion call and voice call more then10 hours a day for their business promotion call and tele marketing people and I am completely with Jio who misuse the service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom