General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,205
jaykdodiya said:
Some days ago I also faced network restart after call or data disconnection.but problem solved automatically.data speed also afterwards so my guess jio upgrading tower in your area.

May be I think, but it is happening oftainly:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Steps yo Configure APN (Access Point Names) for Jio Network :)

9925497fe4c3bcbf84e11d8ef8e93f45.jpg

Guys what is Jio's grace plan? It's showing under plan in a number which I hv not recharged till now

Sarkar said:
Guys what is Jio's grace plan? It's showing under plan in a number which I hv not recharged till now

Me too. I didnt recharge one of my number. I am still able to receive incoming calls. Think fate of this number will be decided only after DDD offer is over.

Sarkar said:

Bro they refuse to tell details without checking the particular number

I think 90 days is grace period in that ull be get incoming call & 128kbps net free

Check here

Vocaroo | Voice message

Vocaroo | Voice message

Call 199 or 198 for exact info bro :)

Sarkar said:

After the grace plan ends, your number will get disconnected. the grace period is as per TRAI and DoT norms and all the operators will disconnect inactive/unused numbers and re issue it after 180 days

New Reliance Jio tariff plans against TRAI norms: Vodafone to High Court

NEW DELHI: Telecom major Vodafone India today claimed in the Delhi High Court that the two new tariff plans offered by Reliance Jio (RJIO) since last month were in violation of the TRAI's guidelines.RJIO's two new tariff plans were the 'Summer Surprise' offer, which gave three month additional complimentary service on a minimum monthly recharge of Rs 402 and 'Dhan Dhana Dhan' offer, which came after the first one was withdrawn, that gave two additional months on a recharge of Rs 408.

Vodafone made the allegation in an application moved by it before Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva seeking to amend its petition filed early this year against RJIO's free trial offer of its 4G services.Vodafone in its petition has claimed that by providing the free voice calls and continuing to do so as a promotional offer beyond a period of 90 days, RJIO was violating norms and the TRAI's tariff orders and regulations.

It has said it was also aggrieved by the stand of the the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) allowing the alleged violation to continue.

Read More

New Reliance Jio tariff plans against TRAI norms: Vodafone to High Court - ET Telecom - It has said it was also aggrieved by the stand of the the T...

Sarkar said:
What's the difference between the Rich call and audio call as shown in pic?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170526/cb1cc2b08db4fcca89d5a7fe7a26aae8.jpg

By “Rich” calling, Jio means it gives you HD voice calling that is only possible via Jio VoLTE calling feature. Voice calls over LTE are recognised as the industry-agreed progression of voice services across mobile networks, deploying LTE radio access technology.

You can easily experience crystal clear HD voice & video calls on your non-VoLTE smartphone with the Jio SIM. Jio4GVoice allows not just app to app calls but also calls to and from any landline or mobile number. These calls are different from normal voice calls as they are done over the 4G network instead of 2G, 3G or the circuit switch network.

LTE stands for long term evolution more popularly known as 4G. VoLTE is voice over LTE network. Using Jio Join4G app in non LTE phone, you will be able to enjoy voice calls also on your 4G handset.

The Jio to Jio voice calls especially are extremely loud and clear. Jio4GVoice also brings RCS to any phone and Jio4GVoice also marks the entry of Rich Communication Services (RCS) in India.

Just cut copy & paste a details from googled

Back
Top Bottom