General Discussion about Jio

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,500
  • Views Views: Views 368,205
sumitroy said:
its Indian number I think.... doesn't know about the number Sarkar Bro posted above

But it's a 9 digits number and that too starts with 5. I hv seen mobile number starting with 7,8,9 but never seen 5

And sumitroy bro number is 12 digit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich calls- Jio to Jio only
Voice call- normal call volte to switch operator (but even if you select this for jio call, it will be rich call only)

Rich call facility will be disabled for non jio nos.
Once other operators have volte that will also be rich call.

https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-gst.html

rethink_pic2.png

jio_savings_table.png

My primary number is ported to Jio. Calling to Vodafone and Airtel is still an issue. Sometimes several tried are needed. I recently got a call from Jio customer care for network feedback. When I told them about this issue, they agreed that it's still there, Interconnection is still an issue. They are working hard to resolve it is what they said.

So bsnl is giving 4gb data per day and vodafone is giving unlimited for 6 rs/hr .

Now jio should give 20% more right what happened to their promise ?

Last edited:
Well I am sure nobody has signed up for JioMoney wallet as well while taking Jio SIM but still Jio has opened JioMoney wallet for every customers without their permission.

Jio Wouldn't require your your KYC to open bank account further as they will convert their JioMoney to JioPayment bank
They haven't opened JioMoney wallet for me.

Back
Top Bottom