General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 151,552
Ramanujam mode by Du Plessis
7cQ7Zl7.jpg
Just watched the movie again today on tv. It's one of my favourite movies. Vikram's expression in all 3 roles are out of this world.

Ur enjoyment mind is the sadist polluted mind .. anyway jealous voice shouldn't taken serious ok let it be

Yes Im Sadist mind... You are so Peaceful Saint mind...

Let's enjoy IPL thread...

Happy ending from side 😁👍

Excess of Tweets and Instragam posts making site loading slowly in Mobile Browsing.

Dear Team,

Please make some rules for that,

Im also part of that, but Im not sharing excess, its my feeling.
Same feeling here!

U are the one who don't want MEME and Insta posts in theard and u are only sharing and polluting!
I accepted here... Are you not seen... Or not read that properly Brother

If it was someone else I would have agreed you with. Here situation is different. Anushka was constantly targetted for Virat's performance.

Remember how everyone trolled Anushka for Indian's loss of 2015 World Cup? Now why are people getting triggered.

And whatever this debate below was about. Was so wrong.👇

Source

I won't continue debate on this topic and ruin IPL mood of everyone. I was just highlighting the hypocrisy in people not the quoted user.
I understand that buddy! I have also said they might be offened as well. Its a quirky comment no need to take that seriously as well. She has also done enough things to be blamed like that. Is she part of the team? What the hell she was doing in Indian Commissions Indian team photos? Past captains never did that, why is she an exception because she is an actress?

I understand that buddy! I have also said they might be offened as well. Its a quirky comment no need to take that seriously as well. She has also done enough things to be blamed like that. Is she part of the team?
As a veteran commentator. Concentrate on the match. Instead of bringing someone else's personal life into commentary. If an individual is offended by your comment. Just apologize. Everyone has got right to be offended. Why everyone else is trying to get involve here?
What the hell she was doing in Indian Commissions Indian team photos? Past captains never did that, why is she an exception because she is an actress?
The fact was also confirmed by a source at the Indian High Commission who told Hindustan Times: “Anushka Sharma came to the reception for the Indian cricket team at the invitation of the high commissioner and his wife. The reception was hosted by the high Commissioner and his wife and not the High Commission.
‘Anushka Sharma was invited to reception by High Commissioner’

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock