General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,265
As the PM is stressing too much on organic farming, it time to re read this article by The Guardians.
" A range of studies have shown that the overuse of chemicals has found its way into Punjab’s food, water and soil and had a devastating impact on public health. There are at least 90 cancer patients for every 100,000 people in Punjab compared with the national average of 80. ’"
Source- The Indian state where farmers sow the seeds of death.
/ The excessive use of fertilizers has caused many deadly problems including cancer. Probably, The generation that will grow with that seed and in that environment will also face chronic problems. Adding to this the annual paddy buring during winter that cause air pollution. All this is only human factors. Birds who feed on those corps also get affected and the rapid decline of pest eating birds in the rural India was some how impacted by growing fertilizer use. Law makers need to fix this ASAP. They need to incentivise them to diversify to other crops and stop giving more incentives for rice, wheat. We have excessive production of rice, wheat while low production of other important foods like vegies, pulses, millet etc.

Almost everybody got Thyroid. I hate doing this. But I argued yesterday throughout the lunch with my mother why cauliflower needs to be avoided at all cost. Screw that even apples and coconuts can't be eaten without getting gas. Quality control is sure required. Every seasonal fruits and vegetables nowadays taste generic and gives more disease than dairy and non veg items.

Almost everybody got Thyroid. I hate doing this. But I argued yesterday throughout the lunch with my mother why cauliflower needs to be avoided at all cost. Screw that even apples and coconuts can't be eaten without getting gas. Quality control is sure required. Every seasonal fruits and vegetables nowadays taste generic and gives more disease than dairy and non veg items.
10 years ago Banana Leaf used to smell good. But now days, there no fragrance in those leaf. I used to get excited for eating in leaf plate. Now it just doesn't give that vibe. I think this hybrid breed culture coupled with pesticides overuse has made all veggies loss their natural flavour. We neee to go back to that natural breed. By the way getting Thyroid means? Isn't that a autoimmune and sometimes Birth defect condition? How did you got it because of food? 😐

10 years ago Banana Leaf used to smell good. But now days, there no fragrance in those leaf. I used to get excited for eating in leaf plate. Now it just doesn't give that vibe. I think this hybrid breed culture coupled with pesticides overuse has made all veggies loss their natural flavour. We neee to go back to that natural breed. By the way getting Thyroid means? Isn't that a autoimmune and sometimes Birth defect condition? How did you got it because of food? 😐
I thought it was from food. As doctor says don't have this. Don't have that. I stopped researching about all this as it makes life more scary.

I thought it was from food. As doctor says don't have this. Don't have that. I stopped researching about all this as it makes life more scary.
Yes. It's also pretty common illness like you said. One of my relatives has it. She got it around the age of 30. 😐. Doctor said ki don't eat soy products as it will hamper the absorption of thyroid medication. Everything else is good.

Yes. It's also pretty common illness like you said. One of my relatives has it. She got it around the age of 30. 😐. Doctor said ki don't eat soy products as it will hamper the absorption of thyroid medication. Everything else is good.
I know many thyroid patients. They got lots of other side affects like hip pain, leg pain. It's really an awful disease like diabetes.
As far as i know thyroid gland get swallow due to non idodized salt and salty water content 🥱
Idk bro.

I know many thyroid patients. They got lots of other side affects like hip pain, leg pain. It's really an awful disease like diabetes.

Idk bro.
T 2 Diabetes is pretty much preventable condition. As long as you keep moving, stick to low carb diet, have acceptable body composition (Not weight), you are less likely to get it. But Thyroid is not like that. They just come out of nowhere. Most autoimmune condition are like that. Honestly the less we think about all these, the better it is. Whatever happen will happen. No need to spoil current mood for future problems. 👍

Back
Top Bottom