General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,258
Any known remedies for jammed fingers? 3 days back jammed my left hand. Whole hand healed within the night. A little portion of middle finger is paining very much. Having trouble lifting or moving stuff.

Any known remedies for jammed fingers? 3 days back jammed my left hand. Whole hand healed within the night. A little portion of middle finger is paining very much. Having trouble lifting or moving stuff.
Applying ice or ice water is the only remedy I know

Applying ice or ice water is the only remedy I know
Constantly doing it. Along with ointmrnts. Thing is my nerves are extremely sensitives. Cold water is instead hurting my nails.

How ur like me 😝
Here, you gotta test everywhere. Go to court. You gotta test. Visit a doctor you need to go through RAT test. If he would touch you physically RT PCR is required. I haven't got my teeth cleaned in over 2 years as I am too afraid to visit any dentist.

Here, you gotta test everywhere. Go to court. You gotta test. Visit a doctor you need to go through RAT test. If he would touch you physically RT PCR is required. I haven't got my teeth cleaned in over 2 years as I am too afraid to visit any dentist.
Your affected by RTPComania 🤣😝

Last edited:
I used omnigel on my finger once when i twisted it. The tube is advertised for neck shoulder and back pain but it worked for my finger too. Make sure that there is no external injury before applying this gel or it will burn like hell.

Same brand may not be available everywhere but you can look for another brand with same formula

Back
Top Bottom