General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,863
  • Views: Views 150,274
If anyone knows this. Please tell me asap. Google is confusing me. How many kilograms is 2 litres?
Depends upon the density of the substance in discussion.
For eg:- 2L of Pure water weighs 2Kg. But 2L of Mercury weighs 27.07 Kg.

Depends upon the density of the substance in discussion.
For eg:- 2L of Pure water weighs 2Kg. But 2L of Mercury weighs 27.07 Kg.
How about oil and milk? Do they weigh same as water and mercury?

Kg = Litre x Density

So the weight depends on the density of the liquid. Density of pure water is roughly 1g/ml. So 1litre of water weighs 1kg.

Density of oil ranges from 0.87 to 0.93. As a standard companies use 0.91 i believe. So usually when you buy 1L of oil it would be around 910grams.

It is not like that. It depends on Density. The milk you use and milk i use don't have same density. Same with Oil. It floats on water. 1 liter oil is not 1 kg oil. It will be less. I think you do not know this but Liquid unit is not same as mass units. When you measure a solid product, you use KG. When liquid it is Ltr. It is not same and there is no uniform value applicable.

Last edited:
Just want to say this- These days cardiovascular problems are rising rapidly. Please take care of your life style every one. If possible, modify it for you and your family's sake. Sleep 7-8 hours a day, stop eating junk food all the time(Instead of maggie, there are better healthier instant alternative available), lose weight Specially around belly portion and walk 150 minutes a week. Last and most important is stop drinking and smoking. I am a university student. And i can absolutely proudly say that i have never touched alcohol or cigar. It is not cool to do so. If i can, you all can. Those above 25, please go for Lipid profile, BP and Sugar testing at least once 6 months. It costs 500 at max and it is free in local Primary health center. Take care you all.

Reading comments on almost 2 decades old news articles. Can't believe comments are so civil and so positive. Nowadays internet is like a dumping yard for sh#tposting. Be it on a news article about politics, celebrity or a cute dog. People are just there to ruin your day.

Happy birthday @Sivabhaskar bro
Happy Birthday GIF by Jelene

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock