General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,984
  • Views Views: Views 166,258
Be careful bro.
Take care yourself.
Drink plenty of water, Eat healthy food. Drink fruit juice.
Take care bro
Thanks bro. It was just regular fever which is almost gone because of changing weather. My eyes were burning because of mosquito coil. I thought it was dengue as our neighbours has it.

Meanwhile does anyone know any natural ways to get rid of mosquitos? I hate all coil, machine and cream.

Thanks bro. It was just regular fever which is almost gone because of changing weather. My eyes were burning because of mosquito coil. I thought it was dengue as our neighbours has it.

Meanwhile does anyone know any natural ways to get rid of mosquitos? I hate all coil, machine and cream.
The best natural way is to keep the surrounding, where you live, clean. If it's not possible to do it alone, you may ask the neighbours for help (if they are helpful).

There is a weird dengue type disease happening around Jaipur.

Hospitals and clinics in the city are seeing a rise in patients with symptoms similar to dengue, but test reports indicate negative for the disease.

These cases are being referred to as 'dengue-like illness' by doctors, who are treating patients based on their symptoms. Such patients experience high fever, vomiting, and rashes, which are typical of dengue. The city has seen an increase in confirmed dengue cases, as verified by laboratory tests. However, there are also instances where patients test negative for dengue despite exhibiting similar symptoms.

There is a weird dengue type disease happening around Jaipur.

Hospitals and clinics in the city are seeing a rise in patients with symptoms similar to dengue, but test reports indicate negative for the disease.

These cases are being referred to as 'dengue-like illness' by doctors, who are treating patients based on their symptoms. Such patients experience high fever, vomiting, and rashes, which are typical of dengue. The city has seen an increase in confirmed dengue cases, as verified by laboratory tests. However, there are also instances where patients test negative for dengue despite exhibiting similar symptoms.

I Just Recovered From Dengue!

Was Admitted In Hospital For 3 Days

In my opinion, there must be more strict laws regarding pollution whether it's land, air or water.
Movements like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan doesn't work much on ground level (atleast not in the city I live).
Stricter laws and policies may work. If the environment is clear, no such parasites may exist — not in residential areas.

Back
Top Bottom