General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,869
  • Views: Views 152,734
Tried to create meme on Me :LOL:

w48rpHg.jpg

The saddest thing about the internet of 2022 is Yahoo. I don't even know why it still exist. Doesn't has a mobile friendly site and email client. Killed off all the niche offerings it had. It needs to join the list of defunct search engines.

The saddest thing about the internet of 2022 is Yahoo. I don't even know why it still exist. Doesn't has a mobile friendly site and email client. Killed off all the niche offerings it had. It needs to join the list of defunct search engines.
Most loved one search engine in my list was Yahoo. Using Nokia Java mobiles and connecting to yahoo to surf internet was great in that times.

Most loved one search engine in my list was Yahoo. Using Nokia Java mobiles and connecting to yahoo to surf internet was great in that times.
Keyword is "was" here.

If you get chance, Then make TIRUMALA on priority brother, You will forget other place, Mark my words brother.

If you have 1000 rupees in pocket, you will easily spends 30 days or more in Tirumala.
Will do go. I just need a companion to go along bro. Many of my neighbours who I grew up are from Andhra Pradesh based. They keep inviting me for a tour. This time I might go.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock