General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,865
  • Views: Views 152,217
Please don't watch these movies instead watch ayushman khurana, alia bhatt & Vicky kaushal all movies they're best
Can't do that sis. i had this huge crush on Katrina.

Aapki future bhabi la gayi behen. It's been really painful drinking both Slice and McDonald's No.1 Soda this summer. :verysad2:

Aapki future bhabi la gayi behen. It's been really painful drinking both Slice and McDonald's No.1 Soda this summer. :verysad2:
Aaye haye you're a die hard Katrina fan now I see 😏 also honorable mention Rajkumar Rao all movies you should see

Bhai us din bekhayaali wala gaana suna tha ?

T - Did u listen bekhayaali song that day ?

Aaye haye you're a die hard Katrina fan now I see 😏 also honorable mention Rajkumar Rao all movies you should see
I mostly feel betrayed. I was a big Vicky Kaushal fan. I even sat through a Soojit Sirchar movie for him. Trust me that's one of the most painful things to do in the world.

I mostly feel betrayed. I was a big Vicky Kaushal fan. I even sat through a Shoojit Sircar movie for him. Trust me that's one of the most painful things to do in the world.
By marrying kat actually Vicky marries Katrina because he loves her and his family wanted a Daughter in law to take care of his family and Vicky also kat's mother wanted her to marry Vicky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock