General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 151,021
Did Yash bro gave you that iPhone chips?
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Gas or infection?
Infection .. water issue in our office 😥😥 .. corporate office for a name sake can't even able to give good water to drink last 2 weeks it's horrible 1st cold now stomach infection though hardly i went 2 days in last week's took only 2 litres of water for that I'm paying the price .. I'll kick out that ro in the office once i went to office again 🤬🤬

Infection .. water issue in our office 😥😥 .. corporate office for a name sake can't even able to give good water to drink last 2 weeks it's horrible 1st cold now stomach infection though hardly i went 2 days in last week's took only 2 litres of water for that I'm paying the price .. I'll kick out that ro in the office once i went to office again 🤬🤬
Same happened to me months back. I assumed supply water to be filter water. Instead of RO. I directly drank tap water. Right now you need to stay hydrated. Stay hydrated by drinking electral and take aciloc.

standing queus for ration ,
Nowadays we all done our house hold work from online. And a small service I tell here. Just I saw your post and remember, Bro. I don't tell this for myself pride. 2 days back I gone to buy our ration. This time very crowded. Coz I always go at the month end. There is an old man working for providing the things to customers. I always do weighing myself and provide the ration to customers. This time 12 card holders before me. If the old man done the work, it's took 2 hours minimum.
I started the work weighed sugar, dal, rice to all and myself and my father 13 cards within 40 minutes Bro. The staff and the old man well known. It's very satisfied for me and the customers.
And I felt heavy pain in the night. And really the old man, above 70 age great, doing work in this age.

Nowadays we all done our house hold work from online. And a small service I tell here. Just I saw your post and remember, Bro. I don't tell this for myself pride. 2 days back I gone to buy our ration. This time very crowded. Coz I always go at the month end. There is an old man working for providing the things to customers. I always do weighing myself and provide the ration to customers. This time 12 card holders before me. If the old man done the work, it's took 2 hours minimum.
I started the work weighed sugar, dal, rice to all and myself and my father 13 cards within 40 minutes Bro. The staff and the old man well known. It's very satisfied for me and the customers.
And I felt heavy pain in the night. And really the old man, above 70 age great, doing work in this age.
Also how after Jio has entered the market. How convenient has it become to hail taxis and make digital subscription? Earlier we were conned by shopkeepers who use to pay us in candies in the name of change. And taxis charged us how much they felt like. Kids also doesn't have to go to internet cafes to do school projects like a generation before them had too.

Vince McMahon "retiring" from WWE shows that god and government always gets over. 🤐

Thanks to the hostel food and less knowledge about good places to eat in a new city I also got a stomach infection. Prescribed with 2 weeks of antibiotics and dietary restrictions. Having doctors in the family helps in getting a quick and early diagnosis, treatment.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock