General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,865
  • Views: Views 152,354
1phHkdu.jpg

Is that Himalayas beneath me? It's near Siliguri station.
fGs6UzN.jpg

I always travelled through this route at night. Didn't knew it was so beautiful.

1phHkdu.jpg

Is that Himalayas beneath me? It's near Siliguri station.
fGs6UzN.jpg

I always travelled through this route at night. Didn't knew it was so beautiful.
If you stay in Siliguri, you must visit the temples there. Those are very beautiful. It will fill your mind to see water flowing over the rocks of the river

If you stay in Siliguri, you must visit the temples there. Those are very beautiful. It will fill your mind to see water flowing over the rocks of the river
I have visited most of the temples as I child bro. We have relatives there. I am travelling to my home via the route. Meanwhile do you know whether those mountains were Himalayas.

I have visited most of the temples as I child bro. We have relatives there. I am travelling to my home via the route. Meanwhile do you know whether those mountains were Himalayas.
Yeah it's Himalayas( greater Himalayas/himadri)
and may be the mountains you see those are Kanchenjunga which is clearly visible from Siliguri

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock