General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,864
  • Views: Views 151,012
Even Instagram is required. When I joined in 2013. We use to post something once a week. Or multiple photos at one go with a nice story. And that actually meant something. Nowadays people puts random things after every 5 minutes. The more these platforms gets popular. Worser it gets.
Thank God, Im not on Insta still now.

Twitter is not that bad atleast for now.

10 minutes before seen 2 useless Hashtag. Daily one or two useless Hashtag trending.

10 minutes before seen 2 useless Hashtag. Daily one or two useless Hashtag trending.
It's those paid bots. Even I hate those k-pop trends. Nobody care whether some jimmy jimmy or some kimmy is pretty or who wore what. Just get a life.

I don't know today's generation believes this or not ???? but my generation peoples respected their fathers in their life.

Nanna Prathi Shanam Ventade Oka Emotion. Father is Emotion.

k9KBY8M.jpg

I don't know today's generation believes this or not ???? but my generation peoples respected their fathers in their life.

Nanna Prathi Shanam Ventade Oka Emotion. Father is Emotion.

k9KBY8M.jpg
Indian Dads are overrated and are a bad example when comes to money as he will teach you value about the money while he himself will be wasting same on cigarettes and alcohol. But the day your mother starts earning and you are dependent on her for your expenses. She will indeed teach you the value of money in the harshest ways she can.

Indian Dads are overrated and are a bad example when comes to money as he will teach you value about the money while he himself will be wasting same on cigarettes and alcohol. But the day your mother starts earning and you are dependent on her for your expenses. She will indeed teach you the value of money in the harshest ways she can.
To some extent you are right but not Fully . Depicting Fathers as alcoholic is not fully accurate . Not all men drink or smoke . Secondly it's up to the child as well . Take for eg MS Dhoni , his father was a pump operator on a cricket ground. Since Childhood he had seen his father working hard to earn money for his house . He knew the value of money though he was not as interested as in Studies coz he wanted to be a Cricketer but he knew he has to do well in life if he wants to earn well . So he looked for his passion, worked for it and rest is history .

Parents definitely teach everything they can so that her / his child should not face the struggle that she / he faced during thier early days . Rest is upto the child . That is the reason why only a limited people achieve success in life coz they value each and a everything. Let it be time or money or a person .

To some extent you are right but not Fully . Depicting Fathers as alcoholic is not fully accurate . Not all men drink or smoke . Secondly it's up to the child as well . Take for eg MS Dhoni , his father was a pump operator on a cricket ground. Since Childhood he had seen his father working hard to earn money for his house . He knew the value of money though he was not as interested as in Studies coz he wanted to be a Cricketer but he knew he has to do well in life if he wants to earn well . So he looked for his passion, worked for it and rest is history .
Yes, Anupam Kher is definitely a good father.
Parents definitely teach everything they can so that her / his child should not face the struggle that she / he faced during thier early days . Rest is upto the child . That is the reason why only a limited people achieve success in life coz they value each and a everything. Let it be time or money or a person .
That depends. Sometimes this mostly happens with Indian parents are they just look for excuses just to lecture you or take the frustration out on you. I don't see how scarring us with their own struggles helps us in anyway when we wouldn't most likely face same situation in our life. Success depends on how opportunistic we are. If we follow philosophical life lessons out parents teaches us. Not only we won't succeed in life. We would end up worser than them. Unless they have family business which you can take over. Follow your own path.

Take for eg MS Dhoni , his father was a pump operator on a cricket ground. Since Childhood he had seen his father working hard to earn money for his house . He knew the value of money though he was not as interested as in Studies coz he wanted to be a Cricketer but he knew he has to do well in life if he wants to earn well . So he looked for his passion, worked for it and rest is history .
Bro Don't quote MSD to them at any cost eventhough it's a good thing they won't accept you can crosscheck my words by seeing post #1161 1st part

This is something I wanted to know since childhood, why does our stomach sound gudgudgud when we are hungry ? . There can be other sounds like dhadhaaamdham or purrpurrpu but why only gudguddgudd ?

Why am I hungry all the time last 2 months? Like I have a full meal. Than I get hungry just after half an hour after having it. Before this I didn't even have Breakfast and Snacks. Only Dinner and Lunch. I am ironically losing weight too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock