General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,867
  • Views: Views 152,360
Ha, such useless article. My password bettywhiteishot didn't even make the list.

Fine bro & u bro ?

Yes bro,i think above 2 years not active in only tech & ddf , due to personal issue & laptop issue :confused:
Vicky how are you our sweet little brother 😍😍 .. i had been worry about ur unpresence in forum .. I'm very happy that ur living ur life happily 😍😍

Hope you fine thambi miss you terribly here and DDF can't express that in words 😴😴 .. pls be active in our family whenever you'll feel free coz it's tough to live without interact with you 😒😒

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Vicky how are you our sweet little brother 😍😍 .. i had been worry about ur unpresence in forum .. I'm very happy that ur living ur life happily 😍😍

Hope you fine thambi miss you terribly here and DDF can't express that in words 😴😴 .. pls be active in our family whenever you'll feel free coz it's tough to live without interact with you 😒😒

Cheers!!!

Fine bro & u bro ?

Sure bro, i will active in our both forums, i had spent above Rs.30k for my old laptop repair, just ordered spares parts from different different website, they ordered the parts from china, finally most of spares parts changed only 5g wifi card not change, hope within 1 week wifi card change, thereafter i will active;)

Fine bro & u bro ?

Sure bro, i will active in our both forums, i had spent above Rs.30k for my old laptop repair, just ordered spares parts from different different website, they ordered the parts from china, finally most of spares parts changed only 5g wifi card not change, hope within 1 week wifi card change, thereafter i will active;)
I'm fine Thambi 😎 .. good to hear Thambi .. I'm waiting 😎👍

Do you guys agree that Subway is the worst place to take someone for a break-up? Not only you are breaking it off with someone. You are also doing it by putting vegetables in their mouth.

Do you guys agree that Subway is the worst place to take someone for a break-up? Not only you are breaking it off with someone. You are also doing it by putting vegetables in their mouth.
Why would u take a girl to a restaurant to break up ? It's better u call her at a park , sit , have a chat and close the relationship .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock