General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,901
  • Views: Views 160,813
Unpopular opinion. Coolers are better than ACs. Until recently I have never used cooler in my life. I can say it is so much better than ACs. Although it has flaws like the requirement of putting water everyday. But you can easily go out of the house even in the heat because of it pushing natural air. Meanwhile going out of AC is so painful. It just sucks life out of you.
it is not that unpopular opinion - Air cooler ( uses water) is preferred in states having mostly dry climate less humidity and proper ventilation gives cooling effect in lesser watts compared to ac (air conditioners uses coolant ) and fan uses more electricity needs to keep moderate temperature so that it doesn't affect our health, air cooler though also effective in humid areas its less effective there as already humid climate water there in air it end up making more water in air only cool to some extent. frankly even ceiling fan and table/standing fan along with air coolers are lot better than air conditioners .

Still using redmi note 5 dual @Yashvardhan Jain bro how is the performance now 🤔
This is how I use it 😐

Tom And Jerry Love GIF by Likee US

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock